In this article, we will explain how to install Veeam backup & replication on an all-in-one base system.
Follow the steps:
- Perform a right-click on the ISO image and opt for the “Mount” option.
- Navigate through the mounted image as if it were a DVD in the file manager, then locate and execute the setup application located at the root of the drive.
- Within the primary popup window, click on the “Install” option.
- In the following step, choose “Install Veeam Backup & Replication.”
- Review the License Agreement, and then click “I Accept” to acknowledge the agreement and proceed with the installation.
- Navigate to your license file, add it, and proceed by selecting “Next.” Optionally, check the “Update license automatically” box to automatically install new licenses upon renewal or contract expansion.
- On the System Configuration Check page, a reboot might be necessary depending on your OS. Click on “Reboot” if needed.
- It is important to note that if all the necessary software is already installed on the machine, the System Configuration Check step will be completely skipped.
- Unless you have a specific reason to make changes, proceed by accepting the default settings on the Ready to Install page.
- Click on “Install” to initiate the installation process. After patiently waiting for the software to finish installing, it is now ready for use, and you will find its icons on your desktop.
That is it! This way, you can install Veeam backup & replication in an all-in-one base system.