We’ll show you how to install WordPress on the cloud platform in this article.
Follow the steps to Install WordPress on a Cloud Platform:
1. Log into Plesk.
2. Now, on the left side of your screen, you should see WordPress, which you should click.
3. Now select Install from the drop-down menu.
4. After you click install, you must fill out the options that apply to you.
5. After you’ve filled out all of the selections, you’ll see the option to install on your screen.
6. After you’ve installed WordPress, you’ll see text about plugins on your screen.
You have successfully installed WordPress. However, if you are still facing any difficulty in the procedure mentioned above, feel free to reach out to the eukhost team for proactive support 24×7