In this guide, we will explain to you how to change the status of Domains in Plesk.
Let us follow the steps to change the status of domains in Plesk:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Select the “Hosting services” option.
3. Click on the “Domains” sub-option.
4. You will enter into a new interface.
5. Here you can “Add a domain”, “Add subdomain”, “add domain Alias”, “Change the status” or even “Remove” it.
6. Select the “Domain” from the list.
7. Then click on the drop-down menu of the “Change Status” option.
8. Here we are activating the domain. So select the “Activate” option.
9. As soon as you activate the domain, you will get a success message.
I hope you all liked it and also grasped everything very well. For more information do visit eukhost KB section regularly.