This tutorial will explain how to install cURL on windows.
Follow the steps:
- Download curl executable wizard using URL- https://curl.haxx.se/.
- Select type of package as “curl executable”.
- Select Windows and the parameters depending on the version of Windows.
- Download the zip file.
- Open “.zip” file and enter the folder named “scr*”. You will find the curl executable file inside the “scr” folder.
- Now, you should copy the executable file and paste it inside a local folder on your computer to be able to run the curl.
- Enter the location where the executable file was pasted using the command line. Use the command given below, following the location of the folder that contains the executable file. Let us consider the name of the folder as “plans” where the executable file is located.
Predicted location to be shown
- To check if you can run curl commands using the command prompt, use the command given below:
- You will get all help information connected to the curl command.
This way, you can now use cURL from your Windows computer. Hope you liked our article. If you face any difficulty in this process, do not hesitate to contact eukhost’s support team.