This guide will explain to you how to install the DNSSEC manager in Plesk. DNSSEC Manager allows Domain Name System Security Extensions (DNSSEC), an additional layer of security to your domain names by attaching digital signatures to their DNS information.
Let us follow the steps to install the DNSSEC manager in Plesk:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Click on the “Extensions” option.
3. Select the “Extensions Catalog” tab.
4. Type the “DNSSEC Manager” in the search bar.
5. Click on the “Get it free” option.
6. It will start installing it.
7. Click on the “Open” button.
8. Enter the “License Key”.
9. If you don’t have a license, buy it and still if you face any issues, contact the support team.
This way you can easily install DNSSEC manager in Plesk. For more queries contact our support staff at any moment. Also, do check our latest web hosting plans.