This guide will explain how to set up a catch-all cPanel email address. A user mailbox or group mailbox that receives emails sent to any incorrect domain email addresses is known as a catch-all email account. When set, emails sent to any domain-related email account will not bounce back.
Follow these steps to set up a catch-all cPanel email address:
- Log in to the cPanel control panel.
- Select the “Email” section and click on the “Default Address” sub-option.
- You will enter the “Default Address Maintenance” page.
- Select the domain using the drop-down menu as shown below.
- Then select the “Forward to Email Address” option and enter the email address where you will forward emails.
- Finally, click on the “Change” button.
This way, you can set up a catch-all cPanel email address. For more help, you can contact our support staff at any moment. They will help you at any moment.