This tutorial will show you how to restart services in Plesk control panel. There may be occasions when you need to use a control panel like Plesk to start, halt, or restart server services.
Let us follow the steps:
1. Log in to Plesk using credentials.
2. Select “Tools and Settings” from the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Here you will find many options. Look for “Server Management” and select it.
4. Then select “Services Management”.
5. You will be able to see all the services available on your server. You can “Refresh” the screen by using the button available at the top.
6. You can see three options for each service on the right-hand side. Namely, “Start”, “Stop”, “Restart”.
7. You can make use of these options as per your requirement.
So, wasn’t that easy? If you face any issues while following these steps do not hesitate to get in touch with our support team. You can also call or raise a ticket. Check out our latest Web hosting plans.