In this post, we’ll show you how to change the owner of an account in WHM.
- Log in as root to WHM.
- Type list into the search box, then click List Accounts under Account Information.
You may see a list of previously created accounts here
- As you can see, there is no root owner assigned to this account.
- Type modify into the search box and then click Modify an Account under Account Functions to assign the root owner.
- Select the account you wish to change and then click Modify.
- Select a root from the Account Owner menu and click Save.
- Again, type the list into the search box and select List Accounts.
- The root owner is allocated to this account, as seen in the Reseller/Owner column.
That’s how you may change the owner of an account in WHM.
Was this article useful to you? Then you’ll appreciate our assistance. Get a pre-secured, pre-optimized website with the Web Hosting difference today.