This article explains how to change the settings for the recursive DNS (domain name service) in Plesk control panel.
Let us follow these steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Select the “Tools & settings” option.
- Click on the “DNS Settings”.
- Select the “Server-wide settings” tab.
- You will find the “Recursive DNS queries” option.
- You will find three options. Select as per your requirement.
- Allow for all requests
- Allow for requests from local network(s) only
- Allow for local requests only
- Finally click on the “Ok” button.
- You will get a success message.
In this manner, you can easily change the settings for the recursive domain name service. For more such informative articles you can visit our KB section regularly.