This guide explains how to create a domain redirect in cPanel. cPanel Redirect is a feature in the cPanel hosting control panel that allows you to redirect website visitors from one URL to another URL. This feature is particularly useful if you’ve changed the domain name of your website, or if you want to redirect visitors from one page to another.
To create a domain redirect in cPanel, you can follow these steps:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Click on the “Redirects” icon under the “Domains” section.
- Choose the type of redirect you want to create – either a temporary (302) or permanent (301) redirect.
- Select the domain name you want to redirect from the drop-down menu.
- In the “redirects to” field, enter the URL of the page you want to redirect to.
- Choose whether you want to redirect with or without “www” by selecting the appropriate option.
- Select “Wildcard Redirect” if you want to redirect all subdomains as well.
- Click on the “Add” button to save your redirect.
- You will receive a success message.
That is it! Your domain redirect should now be set up and working. Feel free to contact our eukhost support staff at your earliest.
Also, check: what-is-the-smartest-method-to-redirect-non-www-urls-to-www.