This guide will help you in understanding how to create and manage User Roles in Plesk. User roles enable you decide how much access each type of user has in the hosting subscription. Plesk creates several user roles for you automatically. These general user roles can be modified, or you can create your own custom user roles.
Let us see how to create and manage by following these easy steps:
1. Log in to Plesk entering Username and Password.
2. On the Plesk home screen, click the ‘Users’ icon.
3. Select ‘User Roles’ from the drop-down menu.
4. To create a user role, click the ‘Create User Role’ button.
5. Enter the name of the user role and enable privileges, then click OK to save the changes.
6. Click on Role names to edit permissions.
7. To save changes, select privileges and click ‘Ok.‘
8. You will notice a success message.
In such a way you can Create and Manage User Roles in Plesk. Don’t forget to check our Knowledge Base area for regular updates. If you require any extra assistance, please contact our customer service team.