This article will show you how to make Domain Aliases in Plesk. To create a domain alias in Plesk, follow these steps. You can use a domain alias to point multiple domain names to the same website. It is beneficial for branding.
For example, if your website is accessible via the domain name example.com, you can register the domain name example.net and direct it to your website example.com.
Follow these steps to create a Domain Alias in Plesk:
1. First log in to your Plesk control panel.
2. Select Add Domain Alias.
3. Enter the domain name of your choice after www in the Domain alias name field.
4. In this section, you will see the primary domain name by default
5. These options specify which services should be accessible via the domain alias.
6. In most cases, the default settings are sufficient, so leave them alone.
6. After filling in all the details, click on the OK button.
7. This process may take 1-2 minutes. So, once it gets completed, you will receive a success message.
In this manner, you can easily create Domain Aliases in Plesk. However, if you are still facing any difficulty in the procedure mentioned above, feel free to reach out to the eukhost Team for proactive support 24×7.