This guide explains how to edit an existing feature list in WHM. Feature lists determine the icons and features that are available on a cPanel account utilising a package that in turn uses that feature list. The majority of the features are included in the default feature list, which is present when you first log in.
Note- To customise the features for you and your clients, you should create your own feature lists.
To edit an existing feature list in WHM, follow the steps:
- Log in to WHM.
- Choose the “Packages” option and select the “Feature manager” sub-option.
- You will enter the feature manager.
- Click on the drop-down arrow and select the feature list.
- Now, click on the “Edit” button.
- You will find a new screen with many features. You can enable or disable the features and make the changes by selecting them.
- Click on the “Save” button.
In WHM, you can use this method to edit an existing feature list. Contact our support team if you require any assistance. They are accessible around-the-clock.