This guide will explain to you how to modify the “My Extensions” display screen in Plesk. Users can create their layout of my extensions screen.
Let us follow the steps:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Select the “Extensions” sub-option under the “Server Management” option.
- You will enter the extensions page. Choose the “My Extensions” tab.
- Click on the “Customize” option from the top right side of the screen.
- To rearrange the extensions, drag and drop them.
- Click on the “Done” button after you modify the display screen.
This way you can modify the “My Extensions” display screen according to your wish in Plesk. If you liked our article then you will surely love our support. Feel free to contact us at eukhost.