An overview of the process of viewing your server’s top email Relayers is given in this guide. You should monitor the Top E-Mail Relayers page in addition to keeping an eye on your server’s mail statistics. You are likely to notice one of your clients on this list if they regularly send out many emails.
Follow the steps:
- Log in to WHM.
- Navigate to the “Email” section and click on the “View Relayers” sub-option.
- On this page you will be able to view the top email Relayers.
- A list of users who have relayed mail is shown here, sorted by the number of messages transmitted.
- To access more information, click on the user or the domain name.
- You can view the date and time that a message was sent, the server’s ID for the message, the email address that was sent, the message’s destination, and its size.
Hence, the tutorial is over. You now understand how to access WHM’s Top E-mail Relayers. For more details, do visit our Kb section and contact our support team at any difficult moment.