In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to set up a scheduled task in Plesk. If you need to run scripts on your server at a specific time, you can utilise the task scheduler on your server to automate the process.
Let’s go over how to create a Scheduled Task in Plesk:
1. Plesk should be logged in.
2. Select Scheduled Tasks from the right-hand side of the page after clicking on Websites and Domains.
3. Before you add a task, go to Settings.
4. Click OK when you’ve selected your time zone.
5. You will receive a confirmation message.
6. Now, select Add Task to create a new task.
7. Choose a task to schedule from the Task type drop-down menu.
8. Then, in the Run area, choose the day and time for the task to run.
9. In the Description text box, type the description.
10. Choose one of these options if you wish to set a notice. And then press the OK button
11. You’ll see a notification stating that the new job was successfully scheduled. In the list below, you’ll find your task.
To schedule the tasks in the Plesk control panel, you can follow this tutorial. More informative articles can be found in the Knowledge Base part of our eukhost website. If you require any assistance, please contact our support team, which is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.