AWStats, a tool included with cPanel, displays traffic statistics for your domains, including:
- Average monthly, daily, and hourly visitor numbers
- The links through which visitors access your website
- HTTP codes
- Visitor operating systems
- Browser information
- Visitor location
To access AWStats follow these instructions.
- Login to cPanel.
- Find the “Metrics” section.
- Click the “Awstats” icon.
- Click the view icon for the domain whose statistics you wish to see. The statistics will then be displayed.
- A detailed glossary of the information provided by AWStats can be found at https://awstats.sourceforge.io/docs/awstats_glossary.html
That’s it! This way you can check website traffic statistics using cPanel. For more queries contact our support staff at any moment. Also, don’t forget to check our latest web hosting plans.
More Topics on KB
How to Export Traffic Statistics from WordPress?