This article will explain to you how to use cPanel to create Global Email Filters for your domain. Global Email Filters are used to set filters to all email accounts for a Domain.
To create a Global Email Filter follow these steps:
1. Log in to cPanel.
2. Select the “Email” option.
3. Click on the “Global Email Filter” sub-option.
4. You will enter a new page.
5. Click on the “Create a New Filter” button.
6. A form type screen will appear. Fill in the information:
a) Filter Name: Type the name of the filter.
b) Rules: Set the rules to filter emails.
c) Actions: Using Actions, select an action for the filtered email.
7. You can use the “+ and -” button on the right side of the screen to add/remove new rules or actions.
8. Click on the “Create” button.
9. You will get a success message as shown in the image given below.
10. Click on the “Go Back” button.
11. You will find the filter gets added to the list.
In this way, you can use cPanel to create Global Email Filters for your domain. Hope you understood everything clearly. For more information contact eukhost support staff at any moment.