In this article, you will learn how to create Ruby on Rails in cPanel. If this application is developed, you can set up it on your server.
Follow the steps to create and install a Ruby on Rails in cPanel-
- Log in to cPanel.
- Select the “Software” option and click on the “Ruby on Rail” sub-option.
- In The new interface, you will have to fill in the information to create Ruby on Rail-
- Enter the name of the application in the first field.
- Enter the path for your application in to your home directory.
- Select the suitable environment for the application.
- Tick the box “Load on Boot” if you wish your application to start automatically whenever the server starts.
- Click on the “Create” button.
In this way, you can create Ruby on Rails in cPanel. If you find any difficulty in this process, contact our support team for help. Also, do not forget to check eukhost’s latest web hosting plans.