This article illustrates how to disable the PHP functions for your server using WHM. Hackers can utilize some PHP functions on your web hosting servers for harmful purposes, posing a danger.
Although they are not intended to be dangerous, it is preferable to disable these functions to improve security.
Steps to disable PHP functions:
1. Log in to your WHM account.
2. Choose the “Software” category.
3. Click on the “MultiPHP INI Editor” option.
4. Select the “Editor Mode”.
5. Select a “PHP version” using the drop-down arrow.
6. The INI settings for the PHP version will appear.
7. Open the search box using “ctrl+f” and search for the “disable_functions”.
8. Enter the following to disable the PHP functions.
9. Then click on the “Save” button.
10. You will receive an accomplishment message as given below.
This was the easiest and most basic method to disable the PHP functions in WHM. For any query get in touch with eukhost support staff, out team is available by 24/7 to assist you.