In this article, you will learn how to download files in Acronis. Cloud storage can be browsed, backups can be viewed, and files can be downloaded.
The steps to download files in Acronis:
- Log in to WHM.
- Select the “Plugins” option and click on the “Acronis backup” sub-option.
- Click on the “Backup” tab.
- Choose a point of recovery.
- The relevant backup is mounted to the cPanel server as soon as you choose the recovery point. The procedure could take a few minutes.
- Click on the “Files” option.
- Select the “Volume”.
- Then select the files by ticking the box, to be downloaded.
- Click on the “Download” button.
- You will get a success message after downloading.
Note: The download will begin instantly if you want to download just one file. A.zip archive will be created and saved to your home folder if you ask to download multiple files. When the archive is available, you can use the File Manager, the link in the Operation Log or the notification bar to download it.