This article explains how to enable digest authentication of a main web disk in cPanel. While not as commonly employed as basic authentication, Digest authentication offers certain advantages over both basic authentication and Windows authentication.
Let us follow the steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Select “Web Disk” sub-option under “Files” option.
- You will find the main web disk account.
- Click on the “Enable Digest Authentication” option.
- It will ask you for reconfirmation. Select “Ok”.
- You will get a success message as shown below.
This way you can enable Digest Authentication for main web disk in cPanel. If you require additional assistance, get help from our support specialists.