In this article, you will find how to turn on the Hotlink protection in cPanel. Using Hotlink Protection, a third party cannot integrate your material on their website and use your bandwidth to serve. It stops other websites from making direct links to specific assets, usually photos, on your website.
Let us follow the steps:
- Log in to the cPanel.
- Navigate to “Security” section and click on the “Hotlink Protection” sub-option.
- Click on the “Enable” option.
- You will get a success message.
- Now, click on the “Go back” button.
- Users can add extensions to the block list as well as domains to the allow list as necessary.
- Click on the “Submit” button.
- A success message will be received.
Hope you liked our article. For assistance, do contact our eukhost’s support staff at your earliest.