This guide will walk you through the process of enabling or disabling CageFS for users in CloudLinux.
Let us see how to do it:
- Log in to WHM.
- Select the “CloudLinux” option.
- Select the “Users” sub-option.
- You can find the user list.
- Tick the boxes in front of the users you want, you can select multiple users at a time.
- As soon as you select the users, the “CageFS” option will be enabled on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click on the drop-down arrow and change the settings as per your requirement.
- If it is enabled, you will find the “Disable” option and if it is disabled you will find the “Enable” option.
- It will ask you again. Click on the “Confirm” option.
- You will get a message that the changes have been successfully changed.
In this manner, you can enable or disable the CageFS in CloudLinux. For more information, you can contact our support staff and also you can opt for our latest web hosting offers.