This article explains how to set outgoing messages for a domain in Plesk.
Let us follow the steps:
- Log in to Plesk control panel.
- Select the “Websites & Domains” section.
- Select a domain whose outgoing messages you want to limit.
- Click on the “Limit Outgoing Messages” option from the options available.
- You can set it to the default value or you can customise according to the requirement by selecting the second option and entering the value.
- Click on the “Ok” button.
- You will get the message that the limit on the number of outgoing messages was updated.
We really hope you enjoyed reading and found great value in our content. Make sure to check out our most recent web hosting plans right away. Likewise, do not be afraid to ask our support staff for assistance.