In this article, you will understand how to create connections from one server to another using “Link Server Nodes” in WHM. This interface allows you to create linkages between servers. These connections can be used to carry out specific tasks on a different server.
To create connections from one server to another follow these steps:
1. Log in to WHM.
2. Click on the “Server Configuration” option.
3. Select the “Link Server Nodes” sub-option.
4. Enter the “Hostname”.
5. Then add the “Friendly Name”.
6. Add the “Remote Root Password”.
7. Then click on the “Create” button.
This way, you can easily create connections from one server to another using “Link Server Nodes” in WHM. We have an expert team just for you so never hesitate to contact them. To check affordable web hosting plans, please visit eukhost and initiate a live chat.