The MySQL Access Hosts tool within WHM enables you to designate specific hostnames and IP addresses for automatic inclusion across all users and databases on your server.
Follow the steps:
- Log in to WHM.
- Select “SQL Services” section.
- Click on “Additional MySQL Access Hosts” sub-option.
- You will be heading towards a new page. Enter as many additional hosts as you can.
Note- Hosts should be enter per line.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- By following this process, the MySQL access hosts have been preserved; however, there is an additional step that needs to be completed.
- Return to the same page.
- To activate these additional hosts, each user needs to log in to their cPanel accounts and access the MySQL Manager. Alternatively, there is a tool available here that allows you to bypass this step if preferred.
That concludes the process! All accounts on the server have been revised to include the new hosts. This marks the conclusion of the tutorial, providing you with the knowledge of how to add extra MySQL access hosts in WHM.