This guide explains how to create a mailing list in cPanel. Mailing lists lets you to use a single address to send mail to various email addresses.
Follow the steps mentioned below to create a mailing list in your cPanel account.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Select “Mailing Lists” option from the “Email” tool.
- In the List Name box, type the name of the mailing list.
- Choose a domain name and generate a secure password.
- Choose between two access types for the new mailing list: public (where subscriptions are available) and private (If subscriptions are no longer available, where the subscriptions are approved by the administrators).
- To create a new mailing list, click the “Add” button.
In this way you can create a mailing list in your cPanel account. For assistance contact our support staff anytime.