This article explains how to download Locale XML in WHM. You can use the Locale XML file to customize the user interface of your cPanel and WHM interfaces to match your preferred language or dialect. This can make it easier for you or your clients to navigate and use the control panel.
To download a Locale XML file in WHM (Web Host Manager), please follow these steps:
- Log in to your WHM account using your credentials.
- Navigate to the “Locale XML Download” option under the “Locale” section on the left-hand side menu.
- Select the language for which you want to download the Locale XML file by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to “Choose Locale” option.
- Click on the “Download XML” button to initiate the download of the Locale XML file for the selected language.
- The file will be downloaded in XML.
Note- The downloaded Locale XML file contains all the translations for the selected language, which you can use to customize the user interface of your cPanel and WHM interfaces.
Overall, downloading a Locale XML file in WHM can help you provide a better user experience for yourself or your clients, especially if they speak a language other than English. If you run into any difficulty, do contact our support staff.