In this guide, we will explain to you how to enable ModSecurity Rule in Imunify360. For use with ModSecurity or similar web application firewalls, the OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set (CRS) is a collection of general threat detection rules.
- Log into your control panel and go to your Imunify360 console.
- Click on the Cog icon on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Click the DISABLED RULES tab.
- You will find different rules.
- Select the rule and click on the Enable option from the right-hand side of the screen.
- It will ask you again for confirmation. Click on the “Confirm” button.
- You will get a message indicating that the rule has been enabled.
In Imunify360, the ModSecurity rule can be readily enabled in this manner. Please get in touch with our support team whenever you have any questions.