In this article, we will explain how to enable WordPress cron jobs.
Follow the steps to enable WordPress cron jobs:
- Log into your “cPanel account.”
- Select the “File Manager” from the “Files” tool.
- Click on the “public_html” folder.
- Access the “wp-config” file and click on the right side to make edits to the file.
- Click on “Edit”.
- Copy the code and paste it.
Here’s an example where you can insert the code:
- Click on “Save.”
In this way, you can enable WordPress cron jobs. For more information on WordPress, visit our knowledge base section.