In this article, we will explain how to transfer your domain name at eukhost.
If you have an existing billing account with us then follow these steps:
Note: If you don’t have an account at eukhost then you need to create an account.
- Visit eukhost.com
- Click on the “Domain” menu and search your domain.
- Scroll down your screen and click on “Transfer in a Domain.”
- Enter the “Domain Name” which you want to transfer with us and click on “Order Now”
- You need to give the “EPP KEY/ Authorisation Code”, which you have to obtain from your current registrar, and click on “Confirm”.
- Here, you need to add two “NameServers”, and click on “Continue.”
- Now review your order and, simply click the “Checkout” button.
- You will have many Payment options which include “Credit/Debit Card,” “PayPal Checkout,” “Paypal One Time Payment” or “Bank Transfer.”
Note: After payment, it will take 7-10 days to transfer your domain name at eukhost.
In this way, you can transfer your domain name to eukhost.com.