In this tutorial, we have explained how to upgrade the contact information and preferences in cPanel. Only if your hosting provider enables the feature, you can see the interface. The settings may differ according to the set-up your hosting provider has done.
Follow the procedure:
- Log in to your cPanel account.
- Click on the “Contact Information” sub-option under the “Preferences” option.
- Upgrade your email address, if you wish to change.
Important note: It is suggested not to use an email address that is possessed by your cPanel account. Because, when your server faces issues you may fail to receive emails.
- In the second option you can enter another email address for receiving account notifications.
- If you change your contact email address, you should also change the password.
- Select the desired checkboxes under the “Contact Preferences” option to notify you.
- Click on the “Save” button.
This way you can upgrade the contact information and preferences in cPanel. Our support team is always ready to help you out. So, if you have any query you can contact them.