This guide will explain to you how to use Acronis in WHM to restore domain files to their initial location.
Follow the steps to restore domain files to their initial location:
- Log in to WHM.
- Select the “Acronis Backup” sub-option under the “Plugins” category.
- Select the “Backups” tab.
- Select the “Date and Time”.
- Click on the “Domains” option.
- Select the domains to be recovered.
- Click on the “Recover” button.
- Tick the box if you want to exclude the subdomains and addon domains and click on the “Start Recovery” button.
- As a result, a few domains are returned to where they originally were. The entire library is overwritten.
- A domain is automatically formed if it is no longer in existence.
- A subdomain or addon domain that you have chosen will be automatically formed along with its parent domain if the parent domain no longer exists.
Acronis in WHM is used to restore domain files to their original locations. Feel free to contact our support staff 24×7 if you need assistance.