This guide will help you in understanding how to add and remove the users from the compiler group in WHM. This interface allows you to control who has access to the C and C++ compilers on your server. This can aid in the defense of your server against attacks that make use of compiler flaws.
Follow the steps as mentioned below:
1. Log in to the WHM account.
2. Choose “Security center” from the left-hand side menu.
3. Select the “Compiler Access” sub-option in it.
4. Click on the “Allow specific Users to the compilers” line written in blue colour.
5. “Manage Compiler Group” page will open up. And this is the place where you can add or remove the Users from the Compiler Group.
6. Select the User and perform the specific action as per your requirement.
7. The user will be added or removed and you will get the success message according to that.
a. Message after adding User.
b. Message after removing User.
If you enjoyed our article, you will undoubtedly appreciate our assistance at any time. Don’t miss out on any of the deals. As a result, keep an eye on our website regularly.