WHM (Web Host Manager) is a powerful tool for managing multiple cPanel accounts and performing various administrative tasks. Here are the steps to set the username prefix on new database names and database users using WHM:
- Log in to WHM with your root-level credentials.
- Select “Server Configuration” category from the main page.
- Select “Tweak settings” sub-option.
- Find “Require a username prefix on names of new databases and database users [?]” option under the “SQL” category.
- Tick the “on” button. It is the default one.
- Click on the “Save” button.
- You will get a success message.
On new database names and database users, you can utilise WHM to set the username prefix. We hope you enjoyed reading it. Please come back often for the most recent Knowledge Base articles, and never be afraid to ask our support staff (www.eukhost.com) for assistance.