Step 1: Log in to http://roundhay.cloudfilter.eu using the log in details send to the registered email address.Step 2: Once you logged in, you will get the dashboard with basic options.
Step 3: To add a domain, click “Add Domain” under the Domains section.
Step 4: Once you click on Add Domain you will get the below image.
- Domain : Add your domain name (eukdomain.com)
- Destination routes: The route must be the location where your email is being hosted. It should be the mail server ip address.
Step 5: Once you’ve added the domain, you’ll be redirected to the Overview section, which will list your active
Step 6: How to update the DNS records under Cpanel:
Edit the DNS setting of the domain from the WHM : Home »DNS Functions »Edit DNS Zone | You will need to set be below settings :
mail1 14400 IN MX firstmx.cloudfilter.eu.
mail2 14400 IN MX fallbackmx.cloudfilter.eu.
Cloudfilter 14400 IN CNAME roundhay.cloudfilter.eu.
Note : The Email Routing Option at the below should be selected with the ” Local Mail Exchanger ” because the Spamfilter works on the incoming emails not for outgoing emails.
- You can see the same setting in the below image of WHM
- As well as you can see zone file MX and setting it should show like below image:
- You can view the domains MX status from the http://intodns.com you will see the Spamfilters MX has been applied.
Step 7: Managing a domain
From the domain overview shown above, to manage a domain, you’ll click on the domain to be taken to the domain-level control panel:
Step 8: From here, you have various options available at the domain level:
- Log searching
- Spam Quarantine
- Delivery Queue
- Filter Settings
- Attachment settings / Size Restrictions
- Whitelisting & Blacklisting Options
- User Management