Text data for sources outside of your domain is stored in TXT records, a type of Domain Name System (DNS) record. In this guide, we will learn how to add a TXT DNS record in cPanel.
To add the TXT record in cPanel, follow the steps:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click on the “Zone Editor” sub-option under the “Domains” option.
- Select the domain and click on the “Manage” button.
- Select “TXT” from the available options.
- Click on the drop-down arrow next to the “Add record” button and click on “Add TXT Record”.
- Enter the “Name”, “TTL”, “Type”, and “Record” and click on the “Save Record” button.
- Once you click on the save record button, you will get a success message as shown below.
- The list will now include this record, which you can see below.
Hope you liked our article on how to add a TXT DNS record in cPanel. For any information, you can contact our support staff.