cPanel is counted as one of the most easy to understand and customized web hosting control panel in the hosting world. The GUI (Graphical User Interface) is shows all the features when an user gets logged into with its appropriate Username and Password. cPanel hosting has numerous features which are used to manage hosting resources of a client. cPanel is used for Uploading and managing web pages, email accounts, for installing web-based applications like blogs, shopping carts, and forums, Used for taking Back up of a website and for reviewing error logs.
Now lets see some steps for creating a new FTP account in cPanel :
1) Please use appropriate Username and Password to login into your customer area. Once you successfully complete first step you will see cPanel and its different features like mail manager, Parked domains, Addon domains, FTP manager, File manager, Back up, Frontpage extension and many more.
2) Now to create a new FTP account click on FTP manager. It will take you to a browser which includes FTP accounts, Anonymous FTP accounts, Anonymous FTP message, FTP session control.
3) Click on FTP accounts which lead you to control FTP account for your user or if your account has sub domain support you can add FTP account for your sub domain.
4) Click on Add Account to create a new FTP account.
5) Create a new Username and Password for your FTP account.
6) During this cPanel will automatically create a subdirectory folder with the same name as the Username but you can change it if you want to.
7) An account has been created you can change password or delete.