In this tutorial, we’ll explain how to restart a server from directly within the Plesk control panel.
You may restart your dedicated server from your Plesk Control Panel while resolving an issue.
Restarting a server using Plesk.
Follow the steps:
1. Log in to Plesk.
2. Select the “Tools and Settings” option from the left-hand side menu.
3. Select the “Server Management” section and click on the “Restart Server” button.
4. Confirmation window will appear.
5. Click on the “Yes” button and it will restart your server.
6. Depending on the file system inspection, the restart could take as little as 5 minutes or as long as 30 minutes.
I hope you find this article to be of great assistance. If you have any questions, please contact eukhost customer service staff.