This guide will teach you how to install WordPress Plugins using the WordPress toolkit. A WordPress plugin adds new functionality to your site, whereas a WordPress toolkit allows you to install, configure, and manage WordPress websites.
Follow the steps to install WordPress plugins:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Select the “Plugins” category and click on “WP Toolkit”.
- Select the “Plugins” tab and click on the “Install” button.
- You will enter a new page named “Installed Plugins”.
- Enter the name of the plugin you wish to install in the search box and press enter key.
- Select the plugin and click on the “Select Websites” button as shown below.
- Then select the WordPress website on which you wish to install the plugin and click on the “Install” button.
- It will start installing the plugin.
- You will get a message once the plugin is installed.
This way the WordPress plugins are installed using the WordPress toolkit. Hope you understood it clearly. Still, if you find any difficulty contact our support staff at your earliest. Also, do not forget to check our latest web hosting plans today.